Saturday, October 1, 2011

I'm way past due for a posting...here goes nothing, well not nothing...

I've had a busy few months.  I bought my house, added a new member to the family and took some fun pictures.  This post will be short, sweet and to the point, I'll let the photos do the talking.

I shot a wedding - a beautiful wedding.  The bride was lovely, and they made such a wonderful couple.  Here are a few pictures to share.







I also did a little fun in the park session with the cutest little girl.  It was her first visit in the big outdoors and it was quite memorable for her, and her Mom and Dad.  


Here is my newest edition.  His name is Dunkin' Donuts - of course we are calling him Dunkin.  He is the grandson of champions and my little girl Kaeli and I will be showing him in the show ring.

Speaking of Kaeli - here she is with our boy looking very modelesque.

Here is my interpretation - haha - you gotta love a self portrait.

Until next time....


Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh I feel special! This is like going to the mailbox on my birthday! Thanks for leaving me a comment!